Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Man Fred

I would like to introduce all of you to a very special little guy in my life, Fred. Fred who? Silly you...


Fred is my food diary. As of yesterday, I began keeping a log of my daily consumption of food and fluids. Although I think I'm pretty conscious of my eating, I figure that this would be rather painless to do and it will hopefully keep me on track! And just to make my life a little easier I made a quick reference sheet of the calorie content of fruits & veggies I eat regularly. I know, I know, it's a little Martha Stewart of me but it's just oh so convenient! If anyone else is thinking (or already keeping) a diary and wants me to share my cheat sheet just let me know!


3 comments:

  1. I believe that your tiny hands probably make "Fred" appear much smaller than he really might be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha don't knock the carney hands! They might be small but don't kid yourself...they can muster a mean beat down if needed! BOOYAH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ryan - will you email me your calorie cheat sheet? thanks girl! (bethany.j.adams@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete