Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Are You Stronger Than a 5th Grader?

Because I'm not. Honestly, a 5th grader would probably put a wicked beat down on me. I think I'd be real competition in the 1st grade realm though. I would OWN those six year olds!! Booyah!

Now, I'm sure you're wondering what brought on this embarrassing confession on my part and I blame it on J.R. Well...not really. He was just the conduit to my epiphany. Today we worked out our chests and through J.R.'s exercises I came to a glaring realization that I have almost no chest muscles. I don't even know if there are any in there, really. I think I might be wired wrong and my body just goes from breasts to veins to bone and I just skipped over the whole muscle part. Or at least that's what I tell myself so I don't seem so puny and pathetic. :)

So I have found my Achilles heel: my chest. I'm sure now that I (and J.R.) have realized my feebleness in that area I am going to have many more grueling chest workouts in my near future to bring it up to snuff with the rest of my sweet bod. Until then, I suppose I'll be weary of anyone over the age of 6...


Does this image strike fear into your hearts?? Well it should...

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha...laughed out loud with this one! But as a mommy of three sons, that picture certainly strikes fear with me...trust me; six-year old boys can be very fearsome!

    ReplyDelete