Saturday, March 21, 2009

I don't know if you heard me, but I did over a thousand


"You see the upper dorcimus is connected to the lateral ubulous. It's boring but it's my life."
Yesterday was an arm day and once again my arms felt like jello for a good part of the day, but the good news is that it was not near as bad as it was right when this little journey began. We're making progress people!
It's been a while since I've written so I figured I should give a bit of an overall update. We've been at it for a month now and I feel better. I don't know about weight or measurements (but newsflash - weigh-in and measurements are on Tuesday morning so stay tuned!) but I feel healthier and more energetic. I'm working out 5 days a week. 3 with JR and Ryan and then 2 of just cardio on my own. I've been easily waking up at 5:15 every morning, whereas before it was a struggle at 7:30. I'm trying to be good with eating too. The most difficult thing is taking on patio season, my favorite time of the year, and keep down on the empty calories of alcohol. I CAN'T RESIST OZONA'S HAPPY HOUR!!! I haven't been flat out avoiding carbs but I definitely have been trying to eat more veggies and proteins. It's been difficult but I feel like things are changing. I went to a wedding last weekend and wore a dress I hadn't worn in quite some time. It wasn't too big, but it definitely fit better than I remember!
Ryan and I will be back on Tuesday to let everyone know how things go.
In the immortal words of Ron Burgundy, "Hey everybody, come see how good I (we) look!!!"

1 comment: