Friday, February 27, 2009

Nature's Bounty

As we all know, one of the main components of weight loss is a healthy diet and it's about time I jumped on the bandwagon.

It has been brought to my attention that consuming excessive carbs does not pave the way to a fitness utopia but it more than likely paves the way to an obese hell. This is quite unfortunate news in the land of Ryan. Ryan loves carbs (and referring to herself in the third person apparently). Although I do eat fruits and veggies regularly, I eat WAY too many carbs on a daily basis.

It is now my mission to cut out some of these little weight gaining devils and focus on nature's bounty. I need to get back to my roots- literally and figuratively- and concentrate on the delicious foods nature has provided me. I'll admit it...I often fall victim to the quick and easy fix of a bag of chips or crackers when hunger strikes and I realize I need to quit being such an idiot about my diet and grab an apple or perhaps some crispy carrot sticks instead. So here's to you nature! You got me!
Nature 1 Ryan 0




3 comments:

  1. Haha where did you find those menacing veggies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the veggies.... the pictures that is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would be better is if you had posted pictures of creepy carbs and scary sugary treats...that might help us all!

    ReplyDelete