Monday, February 16, 2009

FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN!

Now that we are on our way to a healthier lifestyle, we would love for all of you to join us!

I know I sound like a cheesy infomercial right now (my apologies) but really...everyone is welcome! Katie and I still need to work out the logistics but we are going to orchestrate a weekly weigh-in so we can update everyone on our progress and if anyone wants to do this "remotely" then feel free!

You can either email Katie or me your stats each week and we'll add them to the blog. Obviously Katie and I have pretty big weight loss goals but even if you only want to lose a few pounds please blog about it! I know it will help Katie and me stay on track because we have a long road ahead of us and seeing some of our friends reaching their goals first will be an awesome motivator.

Also, if anyone wants to blog about recipes, new workouts or products, races you're doing, The Biggest Loser (greatest show EVER)...well pretty much anything, please feel free. :) We would love for all of you to be apart of this!

Seacrest out!

7 comments:

  1. You go girls!! I'm so excited for you both and I know you'll have awesome results! I too got on the weight loss bandwagon 6 weeks ago and I'm proud to say I've lost 12.2 pounds! If you need recipes...I've got tons with the help of Weight Watchers. Love the blog idea...
    Katie- We will both lose the "cleaveland jowls" :) Keep it up girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a great blog that has tons of yumm-o healthy recipes:

    http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/

    You guys get skinny, as I get HUGE. Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you girls and I admire you putting it out there for everyone to see. You are brave! I know that you will do great and I am looking forward to following your progress.

    momma/Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I still have about twenty pounds of mine own to shed, soooo I'll be using this blog and your successes to inspire me. But mostly, I'll just feel guilty if I don't lose the weight (so much for inspiration)...

    Seriously, I'm proud of both of you and know that you both will succeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends!
    After heart to hearting it with Katie over the past couple of weeks (getting my time in before she goes to Hawaii!) I had decided that there are still a lot of things that I need to renew about my life as well. The healthiest thing I've done in the last six months was get rid of 180 pounds in the form of a terrible boyfriend. I'm on board, gonna get back to blogging and join the health crew with you 2, too. :)
    PS - I just got a buttload of crockpot classics today. Put away that bundt Katie, it's slow cooker time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm glad today, as a solo trainee, was productive, even with your injury.

    Love your added pictures, but I'll have to say that it took me a minute to piece together the Scarface poster and your new post...but the brain does dimish as one gets older, so just make allowances for me [wait, I'm pretty sure the five of you (including Lisa, of course) have been doing that for years...]

    ReplyDelete