Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Diet Coke - The Gateway Drug

In talking with J.R., I have come a conclusion - I am going to have to give up one of my favorite things in the world... Diet Coke. Those of you who know me well know this is definitely going to be more difficult than the working out. Diet Coke has so infiltrated my life, I not only drink 4 or 5 a day but it even was my computer password for a time. What we have dubbed the ultimate "gateway drug" to trigger sweet cravings is going to have to go. Out with the old and in with the iced tea!!! I'll be keeping track and logging them here so keep me honest people!


Day 1

Diet Cokes - 0


Tomorrow is going to be hell. Bring on the headaches!


Last thing- I have to give major props to Ryan for the blog redesign. I take full responsibility for the first version - I got a little overwhelmed by this whole blog thing and really couldn't even begin to try to even change font colors. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. awww.... i feel ya! awhile back someone told me that instead of drinking diet coke i should just drink the real thing, bc it wasn't any worse for me - well i hate real coke, but i love real dp... so i starteed drinking dp all the time - and then instead of 4-5 diet cokes a day, it was 4-5 dp's a day.... bad news! i think i am going to challenge myself to quit too... but it will be REALLY hard! good luck!

    ReplyDelete