Friday, June 5, 2009

TLC

So the past week, I've been hobbling around the office like a 78 year old woman in desperate need of a hip replacement. And as I take each painful step, I keep simultaneously cursing JR and racking my brain to figure out what exercise we did that so thoroughly shredded my poor, defenseless hamstrings and I've come to this conclusion: there was no exercise.

Clearly the only valid explanation is that in an all out ambush on my unsuspecting legs JR snuck into my window as I slept at night and took a meat tenderizer to my legs. There really is no other logical explanation. In JR's world TLC doesn't mean the sweet tender loving care that we all expect, but more so tenderizing loving care. :\ So it is a sad state of affairs for my legs and the twinge of pain I feel every time I attempt to move them. I have learned a valid lesson in this though...always lock your windows.



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment