Thursday, June 11, 2009

As Promised...


So here it is in all its glory...my stats! The scale is still a bit slow to drop which displeases me greatly, but I can't deny the fact that I'm toning up. So far I've dropped a total of 11.75" from my chest, waist, abs, hips and thighs. Now my guns seem to be all over the map (probably the roids) and my calves seem to be as defiant as the scale BUT I'm making progress!
..
I will save you my ramblings for today because apparently we suddenly live in East Asia and it's monsoon season. The lights are flickering and I'd like to get this post out quickly in case we lose power (wouldn't be the first time...go SMU!)
..
Ahh! They just did it again! Pray for me in my windowless little office! I won't even see the tornado coming! :\

1 comment:

  1. Ryan -
    You girls are doing such a great job! I told Katie thet every time I feel like skipping a workout or going wild on oatmeal I read your blog and it keeps me straight again. Keep up the great work!!!! And start training for bar golf. I'm looking to see a chica win this year. ;)

    ReplyDelete