Monday, June 15, 2009

26 x 26

I do not have a nifty picture of my results to post here like Ryan ( I am planning on getting them by the end of the week) I do have an update. And the scale says.....21.5 pounds gone! Since that fateful doctor's visit (see Post #1) I have dropped almost 22 pounds. That in other words is...

a small dog (like my buddy Jake here)

Four, 5 lbs bags of sugar (and then a handful)

a 4 month old child

2,215 sheets of paper
Two 16" white marble Chinese lions

or the world's largest sweet potato.

There you have it folks!

And lets talk about how I'm 4.5 lbs and 17 days away from my first real milestone in this journey. I wanted to lose 26 lbs by my 26th birthday and that goal is in my reach! July 2nd is not that far away - let's be honest. It's going to be a tough couple of weeks, but I'm ready to make it happen and step up the cardio in the next 2 weeks.

Mucho amor familia del blog!

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO KATIE!!!! AWESOME!!!!

    But.... "a small dog" - Jake is no small dog! I've seen Jakey Poo lately and he is a little on the big side these days, he could use partaking in your diet and exercise routine himself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see you, I bet you're looking as hot as your sister. Dang you skinny girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katie!!! I can definitely see the change and I'm so proud of you. I am proud to say that my roommate and best friend is an amzing inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete