Monday, June 29, 2009

Pardon Our (My) Mess...

Where have I been lately you ask? Everywhere it seems. Have I been cheating on you with another bloggy family? Of course not... we've established I'm loyal (please see: "Train-ultry"). To be honest, I've just been uber busy the last week or so. I'm on the home stretch of my content examinations for my teaching certification (my last test is Wednesday) so I hope it is only a matter of time until things return to normal...and of course by normal I mean more free time to blog. :)

Between studying, testing, and interviewing I just haven't had much free time to really sleep let alone blog, so I apologize for my poor showing this past week(-ish). I'll be back soon, but until then you must forgive me... my life seems to be a bit under construction at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment