Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alright already...

No need to shout - I'm here with some blogging nuggets for ya!

All is well on the weight loss front. We are continuing to train 3 days a week and getting some additional cardio in on our off days. We had our weigh in/measurements last week and now I have a benchmark for how the things I've been doing have been working. Overall I have lost about a 1/2 inch all over in measurements. With the move and consequential change of scale, we think I've lost +/- 7 lbs and per the BMI scale, it's 100% fat. Good news that I'm toning up and losing some fat, but I was hoping for a bit more on the weight. Physically I can see differences. My clothes fit better around my waist and I can see the definition in my arms and shoulders.

While this news was a little disappointing, it only inspires me to be a lot more driven and dedicated to my cardio and eating habits. I know I cheated here and there and that is all on me. I'm going to completely cut out the alcohol (well except for a particular pub crawl coming up next weekend - I'm Team Captain people!!!) and push harder on my workouts.

Stay tuned peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment