Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mad Props!!

So as a new facet to the blog, I've decided to follow Katie's lead and highlight different friends and family members that are takin' care-o-business in the weight loss department. So this shout out goes to one of my best friends Megan Dawson!!


Megan actually started to get in shape long before Katie and I started our trek, but she has recently hit some milestones that are just too good not to mention. I want everyone to congratulate Megan on not only losing over 50 lbs. (she's currently at 53 lbs.!!) but she just recently broke into the 130's!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

And just in case you thought this post was a little too sugary-sweet for me, I thought I'd throw in a sweet photoshopped picture I made for Megan one day. If you play your cards right, perhaps I'll photoshop YOU into a picture with me...if only you could be so lucky!!


Yeah that's right...try not to be impressed. I dare you.

I'm so proud of you Megan! Loooooove you (said in the Peter Griffin voice)...

2 comments:

  1. yeah!!! I had no idea, 53 pounds! freakin awesome. We should all move to california, maybe the pounds will drop right off. so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I hope to one day accomplish the same thing so that I can have a blog dedicated to me! haha Ryan, I loved reading all your comments on my blog the other day. That was so sweet of you to write so many, and I appreciated them all! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete