Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mad Props

I have been totally remiss in sending out some mad props out to my sister, Kim. She has been on her own weight loss mission and she has lost 22 pounds over the last 4 months (and actually it is probably more but that was the last count I heard). She is looking great is an inspiration to her little sister. I've had a small modicum of success on my own but her results have motivated me to work harder.

I've looked into Weight Watchers at work and will be starting this Wednesday. I think that it will give me a little more guidance on portions and combinations of foods to eat and will give me a weekly measuring stick to keep me motivated. I did Weight Watchers for a couple of months in high school and it definitely worked for me. I know it works so I'm looking forward to making some serious headway. It is wedding season afterall.
Well done Sissy! You look Mah-velous!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sister! I definitely appreciate the shout out! Kudos to you as well!! You are and will continue to be an inspiration to others on this weight loss journey. Keep up the good work ladies :)

    ReplyDelete