Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who doesn't love a little shopping?

Especially when that shopping involves 2 new discoveries. This blog is all about honesty, so I'm just going to lay it on out there:


1. I went shopping for a dress for a party this weekend, and, though I subsequently went and bought some spanks to smooth things out a bit, I squeezed my happy toosh into a size 10! I haven't had that number label in my closet since high school - no doubt. Possibly junior high. You can find me wearing my new dress and a smile this weekend.


2. While making my previously referenced spanks purchase, I also decided to get measured for a bra because my bras don't fit anymore. Well friends, what I have lost in circumference, I have apparently made up for in cup size. I went down a size around the middle but went up an entire ( and so the sales lady tells me, possibly 2) cup sizes. I mean, for real? My chest is not that big! Oprah says that 70% of women wear the wrong size (my mother and sister would be proud of my Oprah reference). I was surprised so maybe you will be too. Check it out!



In honor of my roommate Cortney...

DEUCE!!!!

K

1 comment: