Thursday, July 16, 2009

You will thank me!


Briefly, wanted to plug a new (delicious) discovery. I don't know about you guys, but I am a chocoholic. I have a serious sweet tooth and some times I just need some chocolately goodness. This whole diet bit has made that a little bit more difficult for me, but do not fret, for I have a new solution to share with you all. Drum roll please....


brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-dat!


No Pudge Brownies!

These little guys are chocolate heaven and only 2 Weight Watchers points each! They come in a pink box and I found them at Kroger. You combine the mix with non-fat vanilla yogurt, follow the baking instructions on the box and voila! You have a perfect, moist, fudgy brownie. You can make them individually in the microwave or, like me, make the whole batch at one time. I made them in cupcake wrappers so they would be portioned out perfectly and stuck the majority of them in the freezer so I could just grab one at a time, pop it in the microwave and 30 seconds later I have tasty treat. Highly recommended to you all. I think they will even pass Courtney Scarborough Fowler's test! Let me know Scar!




No comments:

Post a Comment